Senior Investment Analyst
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are actively growing and looking to add a high energy, entrepreneurial senior analyst to our team.
This position reports directly to the firm’s Partners, and a junior analyst will assist you. You will have an active role in shaping the future of the firm. Our firm culture is to act with high integrity and to say what we mean. We are a tight-knit group with a constant interchange of ideas, willing to listen to new ideas and incorporate feedback. You will also have the ability to work on projects that interest you, even if they fall outside of typical analyst responsibilities (marketing, operations, intellectual capital development, you name it).
- Must be a self starter and problem solver who can work proficiently in an entrepreneurial environment. We cannot stress this enough – this is a role with a lot of autonomy. You must be able to manage time, perform error-free work, build professional looking presentations, and build business development skills without constant oversight and feedback from management
- Personal integrity and strong values. We take our responsibility to our clients very seriously, and we founded this firm to improve the outcome for the investor. This must align with your values
- Proactive attitude complemented by a high energy level and high attention to detail
- 2-5 years of analyst/consultant experience at investment consulting/OCIO firm required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Business
- CFA preferred, some progress toward CFA required
- CIPM or interest in earning CIPM
- Strong quantitative background with solid understanding of statistical techniques
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficient with research databases including Pertrac and Morningstar
- Perform due diligence on investment managers: screen databases, meet with managers, review documents, perform quantitative analysis, and write reports
- Write quarterly market commentary and run performance reports on our IAS client portfolios and models. Meet with IAS clients to discuss investments
- Assist in every aspect of CSS projects: analyze consultants and OCIOs, develop materials, present to clients
- Present our firm’s services to prospective clients and participate in meetings with current CSS clients
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base salary + annual bonus driven by the success of the firm and your role in driving that success
- A competitive benefits package will be offered, including paid comprehensive health and vision insurance, SIMPLE IRA (available after one year of employment), 3 weeks paid vacation plus company holidays, and paid parking
Please email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.